Xender is an mobile app that uses internet and connects two or more smartphones to share files. Xender is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Tizen Operating Systems and it is available in 22 languages. In this blog post, we’ll let you know how to download and install Xender for PC on Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems.
Although Xender is very popular among the users to share the files, The developers of Xender didn’t make any desktop application yet just like ShareIt. Till now Xender is available for smartphones only, but don’t get disappointed as you can use Xender for PC also by using Bluestacks or using any other emulators. You can use Xender in Linux and Windows PC also.
Xender for PC Requirements:
Before proceeding with installation of Xender for PC, you need to check for some minimum requirements to install that application so that you can have a smooth running.
- Your computer must have HD Standard graphics card driver to have flexible access to files. If your computer don’t have HD standard of the graphic card driver then upgrade the driver to HD on your PC. You won’t get any issues like hanging, if 1GB HD Graphic card is installed on your PC.
- 4GB of RAM to run an application perfectly. It means in speed and get the data without performance lags.
- Device C drive should have minimum 6 GB of free space to run an application without any damages of your software like crushes.
Now the important point is you have to have Bluestacks app player software on your computer to run the Xender app on your device. Multiple devises up to 4 can connect to same WiFi network to Xender to work and No data charges will be applied. Thing is that your device should have temporary WiFi hot spot on your mobile.
As you may already aware the fact that, You can’t run any android applications on your PC/ Laptop. You need to install any of the android emulators like KoPlayer, Bluestacks etc. Although there are many choices, most preferable one is Bluestacks because of its ease to use and fastness compared to other emulators.
If you haven’t already installed Bluestacks, follow the steps mentioned the below article.
Follow the step by steps procedure written the article to install bluestacks.
Download and Install Xender for PC from Bluestacks:
Once Bluestacks installation is over, next step is to download Xender app.
- Open Bluestacks app player which you installed on your pc and search for Xender in Google Playstore. You’ll get matching app names with Xender. Select the first one (Which is having owner as Xender Team) as marked in the below image.
- Click on that app and then you’ll redirected to Xender app installation page as below. Click on install and agree to all the terms and conditions.
- You’ll be successfully installed to Xender app once you click on that install button. It may take time to install based on your network connectivity. You can open the app just like you do the same in mobile.
Advantages of Xender App for PC Windows 10/8/7:
There are actually plenty of reasons why Xender is more reliable than that of other data sharing applications. Here are a few.
- You can use Xender app in Multi platform
- Transfer data between devices Without any hassle
- It works Faster compared to other data sharing tools. 200 times faster than Bluetooth’s speed.
- It is Free to download easy to use
- Xender can Share data to Multiple devices upto 4 devices
- Also Supports 22 languages
- It share any kind of data like Videos, pictures, songs, movies and apps
- It is better than all other traditional methods, but the thing is both devices should have xender
Xender is available for all the major platforms like Android, iOS, Mac, Blackberry and Windows phone etc. and it has 50,000,000 – 100,000,000 downloads in Google Playstore. Developers team is keep on updating the application to resolve the identified bugs and enhancing UI experiences. Over 100 million files are being transferred using Xender daily.
So, Here is an overview about Xender application and Installation of Xender for PC Windows 10/8/7. If you find any difficulties in installation or using Xender app in PC using Bluestacks, Let us know in comments. We will try to resolve the issues. Cheers!!