TubeMate is an Android app. Using TubeMate is the easiest way to download videos to your phone from any video-sharing website like Youtube, DailyMotion, Youku, Facebook and Vimeo etc. In this article, we will let you know how to download, install and use TubeMate for PC Windows 7/8/10.
TubeMate for PC Windows 7/8/10 Features
Simplest way to download:
Following are the steps to download different resolution videos using TubeMate.
- Give the URL of video sharing website from where you want to download the video.
- Search for Video you want to download.
- App highlights the Download icon.
- Click on the Download icon to download the videos of different resolutions.
It is that simple to download videos using TubeMate.
TubeMate mimics the web browser:
Similar to web browser you can give any website URL and browse through content of the site in TubeMate search bar also.
- Navigate back and forth: You can navigate back and forth between web pages using Back and Forward Options in TubeMate app.
- Desktop vs Mobile Views: You can switch between Computer and Mobile views of website.
- Fast Download Option: These option uses multiple connections for a single file download.
- Speed Limit: You can set your speed limit from 2 Mbps to greater than 50 Mbps.
- Max. Simultaneous Downloads: You can control maximum number of downloads at single point.
- Folder for Video: You can set the path to where you want to download the video file.
- User Interface: Under this option You can set preferences for TubeMate app such as Language, Internal Player, Selecting language and location for Youtube and other I/O options for app etc.
- Converter : You can convert Video file to audio file using this option.
TubeMate apk file is not available on Google Play Store. You have to download apk file from third party websites like Mediafire, APK Mirror etc.
TubeMate is an android app. You can’t use it directly on PC. You need to use it with emulators like BlueStacks.
To use TubeMate for PC(Windows XP/7/8/10) You need to do the following two things:
- Install BlueStacks like emulator on your PC
- Open TubeMate apk file with Bluestacks
There you go, Now You are ready to download any video from web to your computer with resolution you wanted using TubeMate.
Download TubeMate for PC Windows 7/8/10
As mentioned earlier, we can’t directly download TubeMate App for PC Windows 7/8/10 from Google Playstore. It is not available in Play store. We need to download it from any third party websites like Mediafire, APK Mirror etc.
Here is the procedure to download and install TubeMate for PC Windows 7/8/10
- As a prerequisite, you should have an android emulator installed on your PC. Android emulators allows us to run android apps on PC. If you have not installed any android emulator in your PC, Refer to the below link and follow the steps mentioned there to install Bluestacks for Windows.
- Once you installed Bluestacks, Download the TubeMate for PC APK file into your system. Following is the link to download.
- Once you have downloaded TubeMate for PC apk file to your local system, right click on it and select ‘Open with Bluestacks App Player‘ option to run that app on bluestacks. TubeMate app will be installed automatically in Bluestacks. After installation is done, you’ll get an icon as shown in the below image.
- Now click on that icon and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Then enter any URL of the video to download it through TubeMate in PC.
- Then select the video you want to download. You’ll get an download icon on the top of the application [Green button]. Click on that Green button and select whatever the resolution you want.
and you are done!! You can view the list of Downloaded videos also. There are three vertical dots at the top right corner of the application. Click on it to explore more options with TubeMate for PC.
This is a brief post about TubeMate for PC Windows 7/8/10. If you find difficulties in installing and using TubeMate in PC, feel free to comment here. We’ll try to provide you a solution. Cheers!!